Effective Date: September 2, 2009
Information Collection and Use
The primary reason that we collect certain personal information is to provide convenient and personalized user access and improve the features and usability of our products. Unregistered users can use certain Agencyclick services, in which case no personal information is collected.
Filmrobot Systems may collect generic demographic information and use it for internal business purposes in a number of situations. This type of information is not related to any specific account and is not personally identifiable.
You may elect to terminate your participation in the services at any time and/or delete information and material you have posted to the Agencyclick website. If you cancel your account, or delete any web content, it will no longer be accessible to you or others who may access the service, but there may continue to be residual copies of such information due to ongoing data back-up and archiving procedures.
Agencyclick enables you to determine whether or not to post personal or otherwise sensitive information to publically accessible areas of our site, so you should carefully consider how you use the services. Filmrobot Systems is not responsible for any publication or use of any personal information you choose to post in these locations.
Information disclosure to 3rd parties
- We have your explicit consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to fulfill your product or service request;
- We wish to contact you with information about products and services from our business partners, which we may do unless you "opt-out" of such communications by contacting us via the contact form, or by clicking the unsubscribe link found within Agencyclick email updates;
- We have a good faith belief that sharing or otherwise permitting access, disclosure, use or preservation of such information is reasonably necessary in order to comply with our legal obligations;
- You have explicitly requested information from Agencyclick business partners, in which case it will be clear at the point of collection who is collecting the personal information and whose privacy statement will apply;
- We believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or potential threats against persons or property;
- We believe it is necessary to investigate potential violations of our Terms of Service, or to enforce those Terms of Service; or
- We have a relationship with an affiliate or partner that you have an online or off-line (non-Internet) relationship with, or have visited the affiliate or partner's web site that links to or mentions Agencyclick's web site, and have registered for Agencyclick's online services through the partner or affiliate's program or web site.
You can configure your browser to accept cookies, reject cookies or notify you when a cookie is being used. However, if you configure your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to use Agencyclick products or services that require you to sign in or take advantage of all the features of Agencyclick.
Agencyclick may allow third party business partners that display advertisements on some of our web pages to maintain their own cookies on your computer. These business partners do not have access to Agencyclick's cookies and their use is subject to their own privacy policies.
Filmrobot Systems is committed to protecting the security of your information and takes reasonable precautions to protect it. However, Internet data transmissions, whether wired or wireless, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure and as a result we cannot ensure the security of information you transmit to us; accordingly, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your data transmission, we make all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems:
- Your personal information and data stored in our systems is protected by various physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. It is housed in a secure facility and Agencyclick restricts physical and network access to this facility to select trained staff and regularly evaluates its technologies, facilities, procedures and potential risks to maintain the security and privacy of our users' data. As a rule, Agencyclick employees do not monitor or view your personal information or content stored in the Agencyclick service, but it may be viewed if we learn that our Terms of Service may have been violated and confirmation is required, or we otherwise determine that we have an obligation to review it; and
- Certain Agencyclick services support the use of standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If Filmrobot Systems learns of a security system breach we may attempt to notify you and provide information on protective steps, if available, through the e-mail address that you supplied during registration or posting a notice on our web site. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive such notices in writing. To request written notice of any security breach in writing, please send an e-mail with your request and mailing address to admin [AT] Agencyclick.com or via postal mail to the address in the Contact Us section below.
Filmrobot Systems complies with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), which requires us to inform parents and legal guardians about how we collect, use and disclose personal information from children under 13 years of age.
Agencyclick is not currently directed to children and we currently require users to verify that they are at least 13 years of age upon registration. We will not knowingly collect personal information relating to children under 13 years of age, and if we learn that we have inadvertently done so, we will promptly delete it.
Changes and Updates
If Filmrobot Systems should ever sell its assets or merge with another entity, information collected from this web site and in the operation of the services may be transferred as assets of Filmrobot Systems.
Attn: Compliance Manager
405-1040 Hamilton St.